Web Site Development
Web Site Repair, Maintenance, and Improvement
The bulk of my business has become repairing, maintaining, and improving existing web sites.People first contact me for a variety of reasons:
- The contractor they've been working with is no longer available.
- Their site was built by someone from outside the USA, it works fine, but maintenance is difficult due to communication problems.
- Their contractor does not respond to requests in a timely manner or perhaps not at all.
- They're happy with their current support but have run into a problem that hasn't been solved.
- The site's code is unconventional and hard to understand.
- Their current support is difficult, unpleasant, or unreliable.
- good quality in coding and presentation
- dependable service
- good, responsive communication
My strengths are a wide range of experience, adaptability, and an ability to solve problems in reasonable ways in a reasonable amount of time. I'm good at finding the cause of problems, then implementing quick fixes and long term solutions.